Welcome to the next generation of Gentlemen’s Hardware! With a focus on sourcing new quality materials and crating unique bespoke designs, our passions and commitment for building innovative, high quality products that combine style with function has never been stronger. Designed to appeal to inquisitive, adventure seeking, well-refined gents. We’ve got you covered for your daily rituals and noble endeavors. Crafted by relentless pioneers who share an unfaltering commitment to quality, function, and style. Gentlemen’s Hardware presents its handy and stylish multi-tools. This Gentlemen’s Hardware Stainless Steel 6-in-1 Hammer & Screwdriver Multi-Tool was engineered to be elegant and tough. Besides the hammerhead, it hosts four nested screwdrivers (large and small flat head, large and small Phillips head). Reach for it in your workshop, kitchen, or even desk drawer to add some flair to your fixing. 2 flathead screwdrivers and 2 crosshead screwdrivers are nestled in the handle of the claw hammer! Ideal for hammering those nails or tightening up those eyeglasses -job done! Ultimate tool for both big and small tasks at hand – perfect for small and compact living spaces. Hammer itself measures 7.50″ H with the claw hammer head measuring 3.00″ L x .50″ W and a .5″ W handle diameter. Packaged box measures 8.50″ W x 3.5″ L x 1.25″ H. Part of the Gentlemen’s Hardware collection by Wild and Wolf – mix and match with the different tools, office, sports, and outdoor products in this brand.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Part of the Gentlemen’s Hardware collection by Wild and Wolf – mix and match with the different tools, office, sports, and outdoor products in this brand
- 2 flathead screwdrivers and 2 crosshead screwdrivers are nestled in the handle of the claw hammer!
- Ideal for hammering those nails or tightening up those eyeglasses -job done!
- Ultimate tool for both big and small tasks at hand – perfect for small and compact living spaces
-8.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- I’ve been debating on sending this miniature toy back for refund. It’s definite a lot smaller than it looks and is good for the smallest possible job. It was meant to drive small nails like an inch maybe. The compartment that houses the useless screwdrivers is loose and loosens further when attempting to use the hammer. It is poorly constructed and definitely overpriced at $20.
- My dad had a simular 6-in-1 Hammer & Screwdriver Multi-Tool that he kept in the kitchen junk drawer. I remember taking it apart and putting it back together again it again.
- When I received mine the first thing I noticed is the threads are very worn and almost behave as if they have been stripped before I got them.Mixing different metal threads such as steel and brass the softer metal will eventually give out. Do not over tighten the head of the hammer onto the handle or this will happenOther than the threads it is an okay product.
- I purchased this for my husband – he has big hands, and needed a much smaller hammer to fit into tight spaces. He also loves ‘gadgets’ and thought the enclosed screw driver attachments very cool. He hasn’t actually used it yet – but it made a great stocking stuffer this Christmas.
- This is a great little tool to have in the kitchen junk drawer for those little screw that you need to get out or hammer a nail into the wall to hand a picture. Very Nice.
- Well made, good weight, takes up a tiny space in my tool drawer.
- My gentleman loved it! Nice and sturdy easy to use convenient
- Well-made, and variety of tools. I sent each of our grandchildren off to college with one of these tools.