Heat pump manifold features two 800 psi gauges to read all heat pump pressure conditions. Traditional lo-side manifold gauges can be susceptible to damage when heat pumps go into heating mode. Because the lo-side gauge of the yellow jacket heat pump manifold is also designed for pressures up to 800 psi, it can read the pressure whether the pump is in heating mode, cooling mode or transition. Dials with 1% accuracy (Class 1) full scale movement provide the level of accuracy necessary for critical charge systems. Forged brass body for durability. Full porting maximizes capacity and flow. Full-size metal valve handles for easy operation. Hose assemblies UL recognized for 4000 psi (275 bar) burst and 800 psi (55 bar) working pressure.
- Larger dials are bold and easy to read
- Sliding double “O” ring pistons reduce wear
- Long life nylon seats
- Hi- and lo-side gauges read up to 800 psi
- Large 3-1/8″ gauges feature black steel cases with polycarbonate crystal
-2.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
-Item can be shipped within U.S.
-This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- This is the best manifold I have used. I have bought cheaper and had to get this brand because of cheaper components and workmenship.Nice and smooth, no flutter or leaks. I got a set of the plus2 hoses and they are just as good with the ball valves on each one.Also, my dad used this brand for over 25 years when working in a civil service job in the past.
- Large, Easy to read dials. Very good color coding of refrigerant types for making super-heat and sub-cooling calculations. This is the best gauge set for R410A Heat Pumps. Make sure to get the best quality hoses with good SWAGE CONNECTORS on the hose ends. Large knobs feel great, easy to make a small crack open, without going too far, too fast. Not fancy like 4 valve manifolds. Remember the rule of KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid).
- REALLY?! No hoses? The description said hose assembly.