This Sunex 2303 1/2-Inch-Dr. Female by 3/8-Inch-Drive male impact drive adapter is made of CR-MO alloy steel for long life and is fully guaranteed. These new adapters have been re-engineered to dramatically increase durability and outlast the competition. Backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CR-MO alloy steel for long life
- The best choice for strength and durability
- These adapters outlast the competition and are backed by a lifetime warranty
- These brand new Super Adapters have been re-engineered to dramatically increase durability
-#33,511 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #19 in Star Drive Sockets
-2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
-Item can be shipped within U.S.
-This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Noticed Sunex products being either used or advertised on several televised car shows. This is the first of their products that I have purchased. This Sunex 2303 1/2″ X 3/8″ adapter arrived “Prime”, on time and appeared to be new in appearance.Adapter sheered off where 3/8″ male stud meets main body of the female 1/2″ socket on first use.Immediate disappointment in what I thought was going to be a quality product that would at least get past its first use.Broke using hand power, not impact. CR-MO should hold up to hand torque, so I have to assume this was a manufacturing defect.Have requested refund, and will return item to Amazon. Hopefully Sunex will solve whatever issue caused this defect.
- I needed a 1/2 x 3/8 male adapter for my impact wrench so I order this one. My current one had a spring detent ball that had a flat surface in lieu of a nice chamfer so I had to constantly use a small screwdriver to remove any attachments. I have been using this for a few weeks now and I really like the feel of the ball detent this one has.
- Well made, well finished, and stout. I’ve used it on numerous jobs with an electric impact, without fault. You can use the detent hole or the other two sides for easy removal if needed from a pin type drive anvil.
- I don’t need to say much more than they are Sunex brand. I’ve always had good luck with this brand. I’ve used this adapter on my impact driver many times so far and it’s as good as the day I first used it. No sign of wear or twisting. It’s a good tight fit. The detent bearing works fine. If it were to break I’d check to see if there was a warranty and order or buy the same exact one again.
- Thick, hard, black – what more could you ask for? If you’re tired of snapping those cheap chrome adapters, get this one and never look back. Works well for impact and hand tools.
- High quality. Sunex is great b/c nearly everything, including adapters is covered by convenient warranty where you deal with them directly regardless of where you purchased. Even the tool trucks may not warranty an adapter. Sunex? No problem. At a third of the price.
- Good tools, but I could have ordered the JH Williams for what this thing cost. Independent tool dealer says zero warranty on Sunex impact stuff. Four stars because it does take abuse and last a long time before it breaks.
- Most adapters would have twisted and snapped with the torture I put it through. But it did not snap, it held solid while I was cranking on a cross-threaded lug bolt with a five foot cheater bar.