Rauckman Utility Products, LLC 5-point utility socket with 3/8 drive
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Penta Socket
- Length of 2″
- 3/8 Drive
-#46,017 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #195 in Individual Drive Sockets
-4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- I have added this to my Toyota Highlander to raise and lower the spare tire.
- I needed this socket to remove a water meter cover. Worked great!
- Wow what a fit .In New England it fits the cover perfumedCould not ask for moreI have a emergency tool . Just in case I need it but it for out west and being on the east coast .this is just in case
- No issues,would rather have it in 1/2″ drive myself,but not a big deal
- I work in the ISP world, so it’s an excellent product to open our utility vaults.
- Good quality and price.
- Too tall. Wright and snap on is shorter and better quality. But it works and as fast as they get lost or “borrowed” it’s worth it
- Bought for Underground line work. Fits pedestals bolts. Could be cheaper.