Color:Black Kingsdun T8 Torx Screwdriver Set This is a Magnetic Torx screwdriver, mainly used to repair Xbox one, Xbox 360 controller, PS3, PS4 and necessary screwdriver for all types of Apple Macbook assembly. This is a single screwdriver that you may need, save your money and get what you exactly need without paying extra for other tools that you may never use. But be please aware this is not the ONLY screwdriver that you’ll need for all related repairs, you may need some other tools at the same time. Product Feature: 1.Premium quality, the bit is made of CR-V steel, durable for long time use. 2.Made by Kingsdun tool,100% brand-new 3.Flexible Head and non-skid plastic handle Package Include: 1x T8 torx screwdriver Note: If you have any questions or suggestions, you can click our store link “Kingsdun Tools” and Click “Ask a question”,we’ll get back to you within 24hours.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- T8H security torx screwdriver bit, 6-point star screwdriver used to repair Xbox one, Xbox 360 controller, PS3, PS4 and necessary screwdriver for all types of Apple Macbook screen assembly.
- Magnetic Screwdriver, T8 torx head driver perfect for handling tiny electronics screws.
- Premium quality, the bit is made of CR-V steel with plastic handle, durable for long time use.
- Flexible head,non-skid design and professional repair tool.
-#18,293 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #67 in Screwdriver Sets
-0.64 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Bought this to open up my ps4 and dust it. Couldn’t find the hollow end at the stores and this is was just the right fit
- Exactly what I needed to open up my MacBook. I spilled coffee on my late-2015 MacBook Air and it stopped turning on. I put the laptop in rice and ordered this kit because I couldn’t get the back paneling off without the pentalobe screwdriver. After it arrived, I looked up a mac disassembly manual. The spudger was also really useful for prying apart the tiny parts inside. After cleaning the corrosion off the motherboard with alcohol, I reassembled it and the MacBook came back to life 🙂 I’m typing from it now, it’s like nothing ever happened to it. Saved myself $800+.
- I purchased this to upgrade the internal storage on my Dell XPS 9370 and it definitely gets the job done. In more recent times, companies now use non standard screws, I suppose as a means of keeping users out of their machines (planned obsolescence), so you cannot use a normal screwdriver in most cases, hence I purchased this.As you can see from my pictures, I was able to remove the T5 torx screws with ease.
- Bought this because I wanted to clean out my day one PS4, but didn’t have the right bit. This little guy worked like a charm, and made the whole process a breeze! Now my PS4 doesn’t sound like it’s ready for lift-off!Also works on the PS3, but I haven’t gotten around to cleaning it yet.
- I ordered these after my iFixit P5 and T5 stripped after not even using 5 times! Those were really fragile and poor quality. These I can tell are made with high quality material. I have been using it more than 5 times and they are still like new. These are the only thing needed to get the job done removing my Mac SSD. This was a great purchase! I would recommend purchasing these.
- Did the job that I needed. The Torx screw that I needed the tool for was deeply recessed close to a plastic housing and I wasn’t sure if the tool would be long enough to grip it but it was. The tool is about 6″ long. The top cap pivots and allows you to press down while rotating it, which is helpful. The shank and tip look like good quality hardened steel that will last a while.
- Pros- comes with pentalobe screwdriver to open MacBook enclosure to get to the innards- the torx t5 screwdriver can be used to undo the single screw securing the SSD onto the circuit board- there is a tool inclito help pry open small components which can be helpfulCons- the packaging is a bit annoying since the size is just about the same as the length of these screwdrivers. So closing the packaging is a hassle
- I needed the P5 screwdriver to tighten and loosen the screws on my 2013 Mac Book Air and it worked just as I wanted it to. I did not run into any stripping issues. If there are problems with stripping screws, it is probably due to the fact that the person is not familiar with using hand tools properly and I would chalk it up to user error. This also came with a nice case that I can just slip into my desk drawer.