escription 10PC XZN TRIPLE SQUARE SPLINE SOCKET BIT SET 1/4″ Drive: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm 3/8″ Drive: 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 12mm Tamper Proof – 3/8″ Drive: 14mm, 1/2″ Drive: 16, 18mm S2 Steel Bits, Cr-V Mirror Polished Socket 10 Total bits stored in a nice storage case AND Description 10PC XZN TRIPLE SQUARE SPLINE SOCKET BIT SET 1/4″ Drive: 4mm. 5mm, 6mm 3/8″ Drive: 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm (Tamper-Proof) 1/2″ Drive: 16mm (Tamper-Proof), 18mm (Tamper-Proof) Length: 4″ Long S2 Steel Bits Cr-V Mirror Polished Sockets With Drive Tang XZN Sockets Fit Most European Vehicles
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LISTING IS FOR A 10PC SHORT SOCKET STYLE AND A 10PC LONG SOCKET STYLE
- DURABILITY: bits made of premium S2 alloy steel for superior hardness that reduce wear-outs and insure longevity
- TORQUE STRENGTH: high strength chrome vanadium steel sockets provide superior torque for greater turning power with mirror chrome finish for corrosion resistance
- PRECISION BITS: precisely and automatically machined bit tips to ensure accurate size, chamfered bit ends insert smoothly into fasteners and protect both bits and fasteners from damaged edges
-#21,800 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #32 in Triple Square Drive Sockets
-4.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- I drove to 4 auto parts stores looking for a 14mm TripleSquare Bit before I gave up and ordered this kit online. While I had to wait a few days to fix my car, I am very happy that I ordered this kit. The quality is good and it includes 10 different sizes in both long and short lengths for about the cost of 3 bits at the Auto Parts Stores. Well worth the wait.
- If you work on VW or Audi, then this set is for you. I looked and looked for a cheap set of triple squares and came across these. I would highly recommend these, even if you don’t normally work on Euro cars. Just in case you need them, you’ll have them in your tool box.
- The automotive trade is coming out with another kind of socket. So I tooled up when I saw these being used for head bolts on a Toyota Yaris. Those are 9mm long size.
- Really great deal for a specialty tool. They’re great quality, not sure how they’ll hold up to everyday use but seem quite nice. I have used these on my vw many times with no issues yet. I’d definitely buy them again
- I was very impressed with the quality of the tools and the case. They worked perfect out of the box. The price was very reasonable and about 1/4 of local pricing. The shipping was fast and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs a good set of these style sockets.
- Cheapest decent quality set I could find.It help up to caliper bolts just fine, so the metal is hard enough.Good quality, I would buy from this company again.
- So far only used one socket out of the set for a VW Tiguan rear brake job. For the cost I was amazed at how much abuse the socket took from my 1/2in 1200ft-lbs break away impact. Did not chip or come close to breaking. Very reliable for the cost, compared to the snap on version it’s quality seems about equal.
- Worked for the job I needed it to do removed the hub bearing off my Volkswagen Don’t care if it breaks after this just needed for the one job