Product Description Set Includes: 5/16 to 1. Amazon.com Gearwrench combines the speed of a ratchet with the access and control of a wrench with this 13-piece SAE set of reversible combination ratcheting wrenches (model 9509). They offer the easy of 5 degrees of movement to turn fasteners, versus 30 degrees on standard combination wrenches. The reversing lever allows you to switch motion from left to right without removing the wrench, and the 15-degree offset allows for safe operation above the work surface for additional knuckle clearance.The small ratcheting box end head design enables access to tight spots where a ratchet won’t fit. The open end allows ratcheting of nuts and bolts without removing the wrench from the fastener, making jobs go faster and easier. This set comes with a wrench locker rack that holds the wrenches in place for easy transport and storage. See larger image. See larger image.What’s in the Box13-piece SAE wrench set with molded wrench rack and the following sizes of wrenches:5/16″, 11/32″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″, 9/16″, 5/8″, 11/16″, 3/4″, 13/16″, 7/8″, 15/16″, and 1″About GearWrenchSince launching the original patented 50 ratcheting wrench, GearWrench has continuously led with breakthroughs in pass-through ratchets, sockets, screw/nut drivers, pliers, and specialty tools. No matter the industry you find yourself in, GearWrench has the tools to fit your needs — from the precise to the nearly indestructable. GearWrench hand tools are warranted for life to be free of defects in material and workmanship. 9509 13-Piece SAE Reversible Combination Ratcheting Wrench SetAt a GlanceReversing lever for easy motion switch from left to right15-degree offset for additional knuckle clearance5-degree ratcheting arcSleek head design for access to tight spotsSurface Drive provides a stronger grip on fasteners and reduces roundingPolished chrome finishLifetime warranty See all Product description
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 13-pc. SAE set includes – 5/16-Inch, 11/32-Inch, 3/8-Inch, 7/16-Inch, 1/2-Inch, 9/16-Inch, 5/8-Inch, 11/16-Inch, 3/4-Inch, 13/16-Inch, 7/8-Inch, 15/16-Inch and 1-Inch reversible combination ratcheting wrenches
- Surface Drive design nearly eliminates fastener rounding
- No need to remove from fastener to change direction with compact reversing lever and additional knuckle clearance provided by 15-Percent off-set
- Ratcheting box-end needs as little as 5-Degree to move fastener VS. 30-Degree for standard box end wrenches
-#15,034 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #14 in Combination Wrenches #17 in Wrench Sets
-6.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
-Amazon only ships this item within the contiguous 48 United States. Other Sellers on Amazon may ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories.
-This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Decent mid grade ratchet wrench set ill be using these as a diesel tech i was disappointed the 5/16 doesnt work right out of the box ill be trying to warranty that soon so we will se how that goes otherwhise the rest of them work and ill see how they lastMaybe gearwrench will see this and make it right.
- They’re good, not as good as the original gearerenches. But what do you do, companies have to make money so they source overseas. Anyway, the delivery was fast and I think it’s a good price for the set I’m adding to my review. After having the wrenches for two months I’ve found they they are junk. I’m very disappointed. 9/16 and the 3/4 have broke and other don’t engage the test very well. They are junk.
- Disappointed in the Chinese gear wrenches. Bought on 4-16 returning on 4-20. One wrench the box end fell out of it before use and the next wrench I used wouldn’t stay engaged in one direction. Taiwanese gear wrenches from a few years back were way higher quality than these. It’s a shame and unfortunately not buying again. I use tools everyday as a union millwright this will get passed around.
- They are ok. The one size I needed is 15/16″ and that happened to be the only bad and wont rotate. Now I have to try and return it. Feel of the ratcheting mechanism is rough. You definitely get what you pay for. I would not buy this brand again.
- First gearwrench purchase and I will say I am quite happy with them. Had a bit of a situation where one of the ratcheting mechanisms locked up on the first use. Ended up putting a fastener in the vise and going back and forth with the ratchet end to break it free. I’m guessing a burr or something was in the mechanism. All the others were fine so I think it was just an anomaly with that one. I’d buy these again if I need them in metric.
- I was pleased with the quality of the construction of these gearwrenches. But, look at the picture and note the diameter of the black part on each box end: that’s about the same diameter as a regular box end, and the housing on the GearWrench is just fat enough to often limit where you can use it. I’ve been noticing since I bought them just how often fasteners are placed next to inside corners, pipes, etc, and can declare that if you’re going to carry ratcheting wrenches, you’ll need to carry regular box-end wrenches as well. I work on small engines, snowmobiles, atvs and cars; not professionally anymore but often enough.So, this is something that I could have gotten along without, but I do like the extra shininess in my toolbox. I’m glad I did get the reversible ones that have an offset instead of the others–knuckles have to go somewhere. I don’t plan on getting the metric set now, though.
- I use these wrenches on a daily basis for work. They are guaranteed for life and the price on Amazon is the cheapest I have found ANYWHERE. A must-have for anyone in the trades.
- Great set at a great price when they work. First set had a stripped 1/2″. Amazon replaced it, I tested all of them, and less than a month later 5/8″ is locked up. Minimal use; kept in a tool chest in a covered concrete garage.