Size:Triangle Screwdriver Set ▲ Fix The Things That Make You HappyThese “odd” triangle head screws are found on a variety of kid’s toys, including trains, model cars, toy guns that shoot foam darts, happy meal toys, and small dolls. With the Fixinus 7-Pieces Triangle Screwdrivers Repair Tool Kit, you can reclaim these fun items so you can continue to enjoy them.▲ Fix The Things That Are EssentialWe are always finding new usage of triangle head screws in surprising places. Sometimes they show up in motorized Christmas tree stands, power tools, Sockets (Smart Power Plug, Standard Socket, electric sockets, etc) and in coffee machines with built in coffee grinders.It’s always a good feeling to repair an item instead of replacing it, especially when you can do it yourself.6 FULL SIZES: TA14 (Yellow Cap)TA18 (Blue Cap)TA20 (Purple Cap)TA23 (Green Cap)TA27 (Red Cap)TA30 (Orange Cap)FEATURES1. Premium quality CRV 6150 Chrome-Vanadium Steel: Much more durable than hardened steel, carbon steel or blackened steel. 2. Ergonomic handy handle with narrow shaft, perfect handling of all the tiny screws. 3. Comes in a portable carry pouch that can also hold screws and small parts of your projects.❤ Fun Fact: Many people associate the Triangle Head screwdriver with repairs for Thomas and Brio trains using a TA20 or TA23. The first use of triangle head screwdrivers in model trains dates back to the 1960s when TA14 screws were used in Schuco “monorail” style trains! Worry-free Warranty At Fixinus, we are committed to provide high quality products. Any issues, please contact us without any hesitation. Your happy experience will be our aim.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Complete Equipment】6 Multi-sizes Magnetic Tips: TA14, TA18, TA20, TA23, TA27, TA30 and a Safe Opening Pry Tool –Comes in a functional Carry Pouch.
- 【Wide Application】These Multi-colored Triangle Head Screwdriver Set is ideal for Little electronic kids toys – Thomas McDonald’s toys Series, ALSO for Socket-outlet, Household appliances, Precision instruments industry, Furniture industry screw equipment and Electronics industry.
- 【Premium Quality】Magnetic tips are Chrome-Vanadium 6150# Steel, absorb screws easily –Durable, Good toughness and Will Last For Years.
- 【Convenient Design】Comfortable handy handle with narrow shaft, can reach screw heads located in inaccessible location, make your DIY simple!
-#19,273 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #70 in Screwdrivers
-0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- If a triangle head screwdriver is something you only need once in a while, this is a great value for the money. I got it to be able to disassemble small electronics. My son is excited because now he can get into some Nintendo cases.The plastic handle feels lightweight, and the bag is definitely on the cheap side. But, for the money, it’s exactly what I expected.If you’re going to be using these daily, for hours at a time, definitely look into a machined set. But for the casual user, grab these and toss the bag into your tool drawer so you have them when you need them.
- So happy to have found this set on Amazon. I buy toys for my grandchildren at the thrift stores and always replace the batteries before giving gifting them. So many of these toys require “triangle” tip screwdrivers which are difficult to find at home improvement stores. A wonderful addition to my toolbox.
- I had Christmas rotating tree that did not work and when I went to fix noticed I did not have triangle drivers. I found these at a great price with great specs like magnetic head and ergonomic grip with a rotating top. The case is well made with a bonus pry tool to help take apart toys. I was able to fix my tree in nothing flat and all due to these drivers. One day delivery was worth the cost since I was on a time constraint.
- At first this seemed like a decent set, but after only a few uses it appears the metal is quite brittle and several heads have just crumbled when a somewhat tight screw comes along. I’ve been using them at work for laptop repair, for the most part works and fit nice and snug in the screw heads but again disappointed at the brittleness of them. Perhaps I got a bad set idk, will have to see if I can have them exchanged.
- The set is nice, but the PH000-50 Phillips driver had a broken tip. This is an important part of this kit so I’m rather disappointed by the quality here. The company sent me a whole new kit to replace the one broken driver! This moves up original 3 star review up to a 5 star review, they stand by their product.
- These are working wonderfully! I like the wide variety of tools and it comes with a nice case. A good repair tool kit for anyone needing specialized, precision drivers such as the smaller spectrum of torx. Tips are perfectly formed high quality and strong. I’ll certainly be buying more Tools & more products in the future.
- This is nice little set to work on various electronics. I used it primarily for taking a macbook air apart to replace a keyboard that had found some liquid. The screw drivers are a bit fragile, but you can’t expect much when the head of the screw is that small. They held up to the whole job and didn’t strip themselves or strip the screws. The 3 additional tools are very helpful for pulling apart tabs and getting chassis apart.
- Good quality chrome vanadium tips on this screwdriver assortment. Just what I needed to repair several titanium eyeglass frames