Style:11 Tool | Color:Red Product Description The Ernst 11-tool Gripper Stubby Wrench Organizer helps you organize your wrenches and securely transport wrenches to the job site. The unique stubby design accommodates 3/8-inch to 1-inch stubby and line wrenches and allow for immediate recognition of a missing wrench. These superior organizers provide the ultimate in tool box storage. While holding wrenches secure for transportation, they also allow for easy one-handed engagement and removal of wrenches. The Ernst Wrench Gripper series offers versatility, as you can hang the product on walls, pegboard, even the side of your mobile tool cart using the Vertical Cart Mount Kit. It also features a folding space saver handle. The soft, non-marring material is fuel and solvent resistant. Made in the USA. Lifetime guarantee. Tools not included. From the Manufacturer The Ernst 11-tool Gripper Stubby Wrench Organizer helps you organize your wrenches and securely transport wrenches to the job site. The unique stubby design accommodates 3/8-Inch to 1-Inch stubby and line wrenches and allow for immediate recognition of a missing wrench. These superior organizers provide the ultimate in tool box storage. While holding wrenches secure for transportation, they also allow for easy one-handed engagement and removal of wrenches. The Ernst Wrench Gripper series offers versatility, as you can hang the product on walls, pegboard, even the side of your mobile tool cart using the Vertical Cart Mount Kit. It also features a folding space saver handle. The soft, non-marring material is fuel and solvent resistant. Made in the USA. Lifetime guarantee. Tools not included.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 11-wrench portable organizer for stubby and line wrenches
- Holds 3/8-inch to 1-inch wrenches
- Allows for easy one-handed engagement and removal of wrenches
- Can hang on walls, pegboard, or side of a mobile tool cart using the Vertical Cart Mount Kit
-#30,328 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #9 in Open-End Wrenches
-0.64 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
-Item can be shipped within U.S.
-This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Read an answer from an Amazon member that these organizers will work with combo open-end on one end and ratcheting gearwrench box wrench on other end… purchased two of these (1 for sae and one for metric), and found that the Gearwrench end of the combo wrench is too thick to fit the organizer without cutting or some type of modification to the plastic slots for the wrench to fit in.
- Perfect for my GearWrench Stubby Ratcheting Wrench set. I have the same Ernst manufacturing organizer for my full length wreches, also in red and black. These match them very nicely. I use black for metric and red for SAE. My Craftsman socket organizers are also color coded where black is metric and grey is SAE. So they don’t match completely but black is always metric and those get used more than SAE.I like how the plastic is soft and pliable. The wrenches fit tightly and come out easily. This is a nice material to make a wrench organizer out of. I like this much better than the metal ones that don’t actually hold the wrench in place. Just grab the set and go.
- I can’t stop buying these!Red for my Metric sets, and black for the SAE/Standards.Almost every wench set of mine is in one now.Made in USAFlexible plastic with little wrench gripping nubs inside to take them on the goGreat for a travel box, or a cart that gets rolled around a lot.Also great if you have too many wrench sets in one drawer and you need to stack them all together while keeping the set’s from breaking up.Yeah, some sets have wrenches that are too thin, or too fat to fit the holders perfectly,but my sets are running around 95% perfect fits so far.Some of the raised panel wrenches might give issues in certain sizes but even those worked great for me.If you move your wrenches around alot, these are the type of holders to get.Recommended
- These are great for organizing stubby wrenches, line wrenches, and anything else you can think of with a similar profile. They hold the wrenches well enough that you can carry the whole rack around the shop if needed, but not so well that it’s a struggle to pull a wrench out of the rack with one hand (a problem I’ve had with some other organizers in the past).They hold up great to professional use if that’s your intent, so no worries there.
- The Snap On OXKRM707 stubby ratcheting wrench set (8-14mm) doesn’t come with a holding tray. The 7 piece Ernst Stubby Gripper is a perfect match as if it were designed for it. You don’t have to wrestle the wrenches out of their slots and yet they don’t fall out if carried or tossed around. The ratcheting portion doesn’t prevent a perfect fit as I feared it might. I like it so much I’m going to try the larger holders for the rest of my Snap On wrenches – I’ll post a follow up.
- This organizer retains your wrenches by having them snapped into the holder. If you need a wrench organizer to be used to transport a set of wrenches to where you are working, this is your item.Plastic, but just the right tension and flexibility to snap the wrenches in and hold them. In my opinion, you need several different wrench organizers to properly store all of the different wrenches. Every organizer has its specific purpose and design so consider these carefully. I have some of these for transporting wrenches to projects and organizers which simply stay in the tool chest always.For the organizer which provides tools retention and organization while the wrenches are on the go, this is your organizer. Also note it is used in my box on the short wrenches, so measure accordingly.
- An excellent design. The wrenches get stored in a small space yet are easy to get out. I also like the plastic they used, which is flexible almost like rubber. Yet wrenches slide in and out easily. It doesn’t seem like this holder will scratch the chrome plating on my wrenches over time, yet they are stored securely enough that I don’t think they will move, even while being transported in a bouncy trailer. I also like the handle design, which folds out of the way without taking any room in your tool drawer, but can still be used when you do want a handle. Some other systems that don’t fold end up taking up a couple inches of drawer space just for the handle. Made in the USA too.
- Had some stubby wrenches in my toolbox just laying down. Everytime I would shut the drawer they would slide around and I’d open it up to some mix of wrenches. Checked with the tool trucks in my area and organizers were 40-60 dollars. I found this and immediately went for it. It’s made from a soft plastic so it’ll flex a little without breaking. Does what you need for an excellent price