Color:Black Made in Taiwan Package includes: 1 × 1/4 inch Drive Universal Joint 1 × 3/8 inch Drive Universal Joint 1 × 1/2 inch Drive Universal Joint
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Durability: Made from Hardened treated Chrome Vanadium Steel Alloy (Cr-V)
- Corrosion-Retardant: Black Phosphate Coating
- Locks onto drive tang and socket
- Made in Taiwan
-#6,916 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive) #41 in Socket Wrenches
-10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- “Update”Had the 1/2” swivel socket break on a battery impact, after a negative review, without asking for replacement i was shipped a replacement with very fast shipping and free for me, can’t beat that customer service and willingness to stand behind there product and make sure customers are satisfied AAAA+++++Fell apart on a 1/2 Dewalt impact…. Junk, didn’t even last for a bearing job on my truck…. Deff not impact rates down, I couldn’t imagine if it was on a air Impact how long it would I’ve lasted
- I bought these for my ratchet wrenches to more easily reach nuts and bolts that were not easily accessible. They are working fine for me, but I’m not putting much stress on them (I’m not using with impact tools). I can’t speak to the durability or sturdiness beyond my tame use, but the items seem well constructed.[EPAuto Impact Universal Joint Set, Cr-V,3 Pieces] I bought this at normal Amazon prices without manufacturer discount or endorsement fee for this review.
- I thought this would be nice little set, but as they always say “you get what you pay for.” I used the 1/2 inch universal and the very first time I used it the pin holding the two pieces together came out, causing all sorts of mayhem.I think there are better alternatives than this set.
- These are worthy campanions for the 1/2 breaker bar you’re trying use in a tight space in your engine bay. So far none of them have broke when forcing of a siezed bolt.
- I have only used the 3/8″ to weave around an exhaust and a bellhousing using hand tools, but it held up fine! No complaints, and they worked great so far!
- Not impact quality but work well for lightweight jobs. Have not tested but definitely would not put more than 200lb/ft of torque on the 3/8 drive and way less on the 1/4 drive. 1/2 drive seems sturdy but still not willing to throw them at the air tools. Great for weekend projects, dont try to put them into long term daily service.
- Feels a lot smoother and more heavy-duty from the other impact joints I have purchased. Excellent purchase for me.
- This is a really inexpensive set that serves my purposes well. I got all three for the price of what most 1/2″ would cost you. I figured why not when I really only needed the 1/2″ but of course I’ve already used all three. Glad I got the set.