EFFICERE 24-Piece Master Combination Wrench Set contains a versatile selection of the most commonly used sizes, in both Standard Inch and Metric, and is stored in a canvas roll-up pouch for easy organization and convenient storage. It is your perfect choice at home, garage, shop, college dormitory and other job sites to accomplish your projects, maintenance and repairs. Made from forged and heat-treated chrome vanadium steel, these wrenches are built to perform. The open ends are angled 15 degrees, allowing you to reach and turn fasteners in tight spaces. The box ends offer the dual benefit of a 12-point configuration that needs only half the entry angle of 6-point) and a 15-degree offset design that saves your knuckles. All the wrenches meet or exceed ANSI standards. Set includes: 12-pc SAE sizes 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, 7/16”, 1/2”, 9/16”, 5/8”, 11/16”, 3/4”, 13/16”, 7/8”, 1”; 12-pc Metric sizes 8mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 21mm, 24mm.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: constructed from high strength drop forged and heat treated chrome vanadium steel
- DURABLE FINISH: corrosion and rust resistant chrome plating finish for durability and extended tool life
- EASY TO USE: precisely manufactured 12-point offset box end and 15-degree angled open end for easy access to fasteners in tight spaces
- MORE TORQUE: raised panel wrench design provides more leverage and gripping power
-#2,839 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #3 in Wrench Sets
-6.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- I’ve bought two of these sets, one for the boat and one for the garage. I’d bought the Tekton 1916 combination wrench set three years ago, and thought that was a reasonable deal; however, its case is of a vinyl-type material and it is starting to fall apart. Also, one of its wrenches wasn’t finished properly in a critical area. Both of these sets came with each wrench well finished, and the cases are of what seems to be a more durable, canvas-like material. You really can’t go wrong with these, if yours are anything like the two sets I’ve received. I guess I should add that I always buy my items on Amazon with my own money and never accept special deals or freebies in exchange for reviews.
- Pros:- appears to be good quality- wrenches stay in roll “slots” or “pouches” fairly well; tight enough to stay put, yet loose enough to remove/place the tools back.- good value based on price vs. number of wrenches; quality; storage rollCons:- they are big?; larger than I was anticipating; not really a con, so I am stretching here to find something negative.- too large to really fit in my “mobile” toolbox without removing a number of items to make room (stretching again)- of course 24 wrenches AND storage bag are going to take up a decent amount of space!Conclusion:I’d buy again on overall value. I would recommend to others depending upon their need(s).Please note: the individual wrenches are NOT larger than normal or expected; my mental image of the size of a 10 piece wrench set is what I had in my head, and I went and bought 24 wrenches, with probably 8 of those being larger than my previous set of wrenches.I recently ‘lost’ a craftsman roll of approximately 10-12 piece combination wrench set (somehow walked out of my house, possibly with some recent contractors present). I was looking for a replacement, and thought I’d “upgrade” to get more wrenches, etc. I obviously wasn’t thinking, because this set is just too many and too large to carry around as an ‘extra’ item in my small Dewalt cloth toolbag that I use to store miscellaneous tools, for miscellaneous tasks around the house, yard, and/or car. My ~10 piece craftsman set was perfect for this. I have an entire socket set with maybe 50 pieces for anything specific or more serious. What I may do is see if i can find a smaller roll-up storage pouch and fill with the most common sizes used from this set to carry around in my misc toolbag. I do have multiple adjustable wrenches, but just prefer a solid combination wrench is all.Quality of the individual wrenches and the storage bag itself seem good. No complaints. I have seen other wrenches in the past that have ‘pitting’ or other casting/chroming issues/flaws, but this set seemed great… no complaints at all.
- These are nicely made, and quite durable. My only complaint is the red carrier they come in. Even if it’s rolled up, if you tip it the wrong way, A bunch of these will fall out. I learned the hard way to keep the grommet side up since that’s the only way to tell. Seems like they could figure out how to make a flap or something that would keep them in place. Anyhow, pretty nice tools for the price.
- To be honest this was cheap in price and I was a little sceptical about the purchase. However I am pleased to say I was very pleasantly surprised with them and how they performed. I have used them multiple times and haven’t been easy on them and they hold up really well so I was definately recommend these wrenches
- I put these to work on my rear brakes last night. Very happy with them. They survived double wrenching and hammer impacts when freeing a couple of stuck bolts. The sizing feels accurate, better than I have experienced with low budget tools in the past. I also really like the roll up tool bag. It helps me as a shade tree mechanic, easier to see tool sizes printed on bag when daylight is running out.
- These wrenches are nice in that they come in wide variety of sizes. The storage pouch is great quality. It’s not perfect but what you expect for a fraction of price of name brand. Can’t speak for quality but for everyday light use is perfect. Those reviewers that left 1 star are plain and simple stupid. If your missing a wrench or any problems, how about TRYING to contact the seller before giving them a 1 star. Sorry but Everytime I see these idiotic leaving 1 stars makes me so angry. Amazon shoppers depend mostly if not all on the reviews they read and stars they see. Anyway don’t hesitate to buy.
- I don’t know what the other reviewers are talking about with this wrench set, perhaps the company changed suppliers? Is Amazon paid extra for their “Amazon’s Choice” endorsement? The quality on these were below dead-lots-store generic. The plating was so thick and clumsy on the smaller sizes that the teeth were almost illegible. One look and I knew that any tough bolt would defeat these and strip out in a minute. The canvas pouch was of better quality than the wrenches, seriously. Returned.
- Very pleased with the quality and value of this wrench set. I’m just a weekend DIY’er. Only issue is that I received two 5/16 in wrenches and I am missing the 3/8 in wrench, which I coincidentally could have used today. I hope I can get the 3/8 in wrench without a lot of effort but I’m not sure how to contact the seller nor Amazon customer service. I don’t really want to do a return or exchange..