Wiha 66982 ErgoStar ball end hex L-key set with holders in inch and metric. The hex keys are made of Wiha’s exclusive Chrome-v-moly super tool steel and feature a hard chrome finish.The twenty-two piece set includes ball end hex L-keys each in their own easy to open holder. Rotate one L-Key and the rest will open with the holder.Inch sizes .050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8″ Metric sizes 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 8.0, 10.0mm
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Patented ErgoStar fast auto open key holder makes grabbing the right key fast and easy
- 60 HRC through hardened durability
- Durable steel made of Wiha exclusive chrome-v-moly super tool steel
- Precision machined tips for an exact fit in fasteners
-#20,756 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #58 in Hex Keys
-2.15 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
-Item can be shipped within U.S.
-This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Bought this set, with high expectations for quality since they have been referred to me. First day on the job, as a machinist with my new Allen wrenches one of the most frequently used (for me ) sizes broke. Very dissatisfied and disappointed in these.I would not suggest these for a purchase unless used in a gentle household manner.
- Still waiting on a refund product broke first use. Barley turned n snapped and cut hand deep.It is now Dec 17th and waiting for my refund stillDo not buy
- These are awsome. I’m a millwright and I beat the living hell out of them, and I don’t mean that I use them to tighten the seat on my son’s bike once a year like most of the other reviews. I mean it more like I beat them with a hammer and put a 12″ cheater on the 3/8 and stand on it. They’re like a old Hyster they love neglect and abuse. Great product at a good price. the little flip out mechanism on the holder broke after a month but stuff happens when you party hard.
- I love this set, the fit and finish is exactly what I expect from Wiha, and the cast itself has a built in ratcheting mechanism so that if you turn one key out, they all turn out, making it really easy to pull out the key you need. Overall they are definitely high quality, and haven’t bend or stripped from use, which is as I said, exactly what I expect from Wiha.
- My husband realy wanted these. It is a cool set that makes it easy to get to the tiniest hex. He loved his fathers day gift plus they are fun to play with and to open and close. Husband is a diesel mechanic and he said that having these would help him a lot.
- I use hex keys almost every day and for a long time I had a set of Craftsman brand wrenches. Through the years I’ve lost a few and had some round off that were commonly used. With these, I don’t know that I’ll have to worry about that! The convenient storage assembly makes it perfect for my tool bag (Klein 5541610-14) and keeps me accountable for missing keys. I’ve used these on numerous tasks, some of the most difficult included removing a motor coupling that was so rusted I had to wire brush the cap screws to even get the Allen in and even pulling on the end with all my might to get them busted free not a single permanent deflection of sign of failure. Highly recommended for someone looking for quality tools!
- Absolutely great product. These are high quality. Not worth it if you’re just putting together furniture at home though. For better or worse, unlike cheaper brands, the smaller sizes under load are more prone to snap than bend. However, these guys will never round off. Nifty case too.
- This product is great for control engineers. They are a tight fight/doesn’t slip and are longer than a normal Allen wrenches. Would recommend to anyone. Also the auto open feature helps when taking out alen wrenches.