SDC Tools Interchangeable Screwdriver Set Includes five most common North American screwdriver head types. It is the ideal multi-tools for home and building. Magnetic Hardened Tip The black oxide magnetic tips allow for a precise fit and grip on fasteners. Each blade is heat treated to resist wear and provide long lasting performance. Ultra-Tough Shaft Made of industrial strength chrome alloy steel and extend to the full length of the shaft. Resist bending or twisting and assure exceptional strength and durability. Professional Grade 500-V Rated Insulation The screwdriver is covered with a extremely tough plastic cover which is non-conductive. This plastic covers the metallic shaft as well as the entire handle. It builts for safety and performance. Ideal for mechanic and electrical work. Visible ID Markings Middle of shaft is marked with tip type and size for quick identification and switch out. Dual Material Handle It features solid molded core with soft outer cushion grip. Requires less force, yet achieves 40% more torque than conventional handles. What You Get 1.Screwdriver handle X1 2.Phillips #0, #1, #2 Flat head 1/8-Inch, 3/16-Inch and 1/4-Inch Torx T10, T15, T20, T25 Robertson / Square #1, #2 Hex socket 4mm, 5mm 3.Tool pouch for organization Warranty At SDC Tools, we back all customers with a lifetime warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support. If you ever want to get serious with your home toolkit, you might want to consider the SDC Screwdriver set. Click Add To Cart Before We Run Out Of Stock!
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1.Must-Have Screwdrivers Set: Includes #0, #1 and #2 Phillips, 1/8-Inch, 3/16-Inch and 1/4-Inch Flat head, T10/T15/T20/T25 Torx, #1 and #2 Robertson / Square, 4mm and 5mm Hex socket.
- 2.Ultra-Strong Alloy Steel: Industrial grade CR-V steel, heat-treated and hardened to resist bending, twisting or wear.
- 3.Magnetic Tip with Visible ID Markings: for easy operation and quick identification. The interchangeable Shafts provide multi-use.
- 4.Official International 500-Volt Rated: Insulation is directed to the blade can protect yourself from accidentally touching the shaft with objects carrying live current.
-#5,502 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #16 in Screwdriver Sets
-13.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- I love this set! Has almost every possible size and shape of tool that you might need. Moving houses at the moment and it’s soooo nice having this around so that I don’t have to worry about keeping all the individual tools that come with different pieces of furniture. It’s not fancy lacks features of fancier screwdrivers like the ability to lock the head in a certain direction but a great basic to have around.
- These are even better than I thought they would be. Love the quality. They really come in handy around the house. Love the red color making them easy to spot. Comfortable grip in deed. Love the life time warranty that this manuf. has to offer. Let’s me know they stand behind their product. Having the magnetic tip comes in handy for small screws.Overall, I’d have to say this set is a great buy for the money. You will want to have this set.
- This magnetic screwdriver is nice! 🙂 The magnetic part is just so-so but I have a magnetizer so it would work better. They give you the most important bits like the standard two, hex, torx, and square bits. It’s also CR-V insulated so adds a bit more protection in case you do some amateur wiring! LoLz ..
- As an electrician it does seem like this screwdriver has a fair bit of insulation. It is very lightweight telling me it’s mostly made of plastic which makes for a very well insulated tool. Personally, I used this to work on my car and it worked very well however it does get very dirty in a hurry so if that bothers you I’d steer clear. I’m not sure I’d trust this to work on 1000v lines but I’m sure it’s perfectly fine to use on standard 120 volt power without any issue. Also, I really like the interchangable tips… Most other tools like this are much more bulky.
- This product that I received it’s hands-down amazing. Not only is it a great convenience with the tool case it comes with, fits right in the back pocket; But it also comes complete with all the bits that I need while I’m working on electrical. I’ve been searching for some screwdrivers like this for their convenience and it has a magnetic tip capability. The feel of the screwdriver in your hands is amazing great quality material, durable, magnetic, tool pouch, interchangeable tips all at your fingertips.
- Nice fabric case with Velcro to prevent everything from scattering through the toolbox. Large selection of bits from small to large. The handle is a hard plastic with rubber grips. The bit seems to be holding up well. Always nice to have the right bit for the job.
- I was getting annoyed with so many little tips while I only needed a few different sizes at work. This made it easy to keep the sizes I needed out and easily be able to switch them at a moment’s notice. Not to mention the magnetic tips are always a huge plus, they are safe electrically, and are so easy and light to carry around on a daily basis to all of my customers.
- Excellent screwdriver set to have around the house, Never thought these would come in so handy. The grip is very comfortable in your hand. There is a wide variety in sizes so you can do multiple jobs. The magnetic tip helps not to loose your screw…and has a bag to store them all in. Overall the set is great for the value