Neiko 01135A 3/8″ Drive T Handle Wrench, Chromium Vanadium Steel | Long Reach | Includes 1/4″ and 1/2” Adaptors
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- T handle wrench is designed for added torque and durability and allows user to fully utilize strength to loosen tough fasteners
- Made of high strength chromium-vanadium steel and stands up to even the toughest bolts and fasteners
- Measures 7″ wide x 11″ long, this wrench easily reaches into narrow spaces to position into sockets
- Accepts 3/8-inch socket drives to handle multiple job applications and uses drive attachments for sockets, swivels, hex drives, etc.
-#16,960 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #25 in Torque Wrenches
-12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Have a pretty extensive collection of ratchets and sockets, problem is the spark plugs on all my lawn and garden equipment are embedded in the engine, hard to get to and hard to restart the replacement plug cause the ratchet won’t turn without resistance. This tool take all the hassle out of that and in fact has become the first tool I reach for when I need to loosen/tighten machine bolts. I like it so well I bought another one. comes with a 3/8 head plus adapters for 1/2 and 1/4 sockets and its long enough so you don’t need an extension to get to those hard to reach bolts and spark plugs…. buy it!
- I’ve been using this for over 4 years, it is holding up quite well. When clearance isn’t an issue this wrench is very comfortable. I especially use it for spark plugs on 4 cylinder engines and small engines.
- Absolutely one of my favorite tools.When I don’t have to worry too much about clearance or need to get a socket into a narrow space (ie. spark plugs), I bust out this handy tool. The T-handle allows you to use both hands, effectively increasing torque and “feel.” I prefer this tool, especially on older, rusty nuts, because you get the feel of what’s going on with the nut. You know when it’s JUST starting to strip. And let’s be honest, this tool is CONSIDERABLY quicker than a ratchet (as space allows). Simply loosen and make the wrench free spin, effectively taking out more bolts in less time compared to a ratchet still going at it on one.Simple, fast, effective, better “feel”, more torque, gets the job done quicker. What more could you ask for?
- I like this tool for small engine work. However, the package wasn’t sealed and the 3/8″ x 1/4″ adapter was missing when delivered. It really makes quick work of turning nuts on/off. I ended up buying a set of adapters at big box store to allow me to use it with 1/4″ sockets.
- Was delivered about an hour before I started my project which was on time as promised by sender. Worked like a champ and cleaned up well. Makes removing and re-installing much simpler. Would recommend this tool for tight places where a normal socket wrench and big hands can’t reach.
- Holds on strong to sockets & feels of quality metal with enough leverage to pull off sturdy bolts. Plus the long neck & smooth surface adds for fast spinning.
- Kind of interesting and simple. Doesn’t do too much a rachet cannot. I still use it sometimes, maybe it’s a novelty? I still like it.
- Bought this just to have it n I can’t believe how much I rely on it now n use it so much. Basically a speed handle