Insulated Pico finish 5 piece set slotted 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 & Phillips #0, #1
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Insulated 1000 volt rated, 10, 000 volt tested
- Meet ASTM, IEC, VDE, EN, Iso, NFPA
- Rotating cap for precise turning and control with fingertip
- Blade high quality chrome-vanadium-molybdenum steel, through Hardened, black finish
-#15,708 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #51 in Screwdriver Sets
-0.64 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
-This item is available for shipping in the U.S. except for California and to select countries outside the U.S.
-This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- I’m a controls engineer and working with PLCs is my livelihood. I don’t work with my tools on a day to day basis, but I do use them and the electricians I work with do use their tools daily and are always impressed when I lend one of these.The shaft and tips are well made and don’t wear our easily and the insulation on the shaft and handle is always a good thing to have. I work almost exclusively with 24v controls, so there is virtually no risk of being harmed by the electricity on those systems, but it’s always a good idea to have more safety than you think you need.The rotating cap on the palm end of these is also a very nice feature and lets you work a bit more efficiently.I would absolutely recommend these Wiha insulated terminal block screwdrivers to anyone on the market for such a tool. The quality and price can’t be beat.
- Very pleased with the product. It’s much more durable than the cheap knock offs that claim to be as good as the real thing.
- These things are wonderful. I do a lot of controls, electronics, and low voltage electrical, which makes these screwdrivers perfect for everyday use at my work. Very comfortable in hand, versatile tips for different sizes that are needed.
- Good screwdrivers. I didn’t read the product description thoroughly enough. I didn’t get all of the sizes I wanted. Ended up getting an additional set of insulated screwdrivers. I kept them. They will come in handy as back ups to my current set of small screwdrivers.
- This is a top not set of small screwdrivers. I use them daily for technical controls work in the Commercial/Industrial Burner & Boiler field. These have been a welcome addition to my tool arsenal!
- If you do a lot of control work these are excellent screw drivers. I’ve always used the blue Ideal tech drivers and these are at a whole new level. The insulated shaft is awesome when you have to work on live circuit boards.
- Great drivers for needed protection.
- Worn and tested and it’s amazing