Size:1-1/16-Inch The OEMTOOLS 1/2 Drive Socket – 1-1/16 Inch is made with a Hard Chrome finish and is easy to clean. The sockets are made with special alloy steel, which is heat treated for extra strength. The sockets have a Posi-Grip No-Slip that provides off corner loading for greater torque and the chamfered ends allow the socket to easily slip over the bolt head.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Thin wall design gets into tight spaces
- Knurling position is optimized for best finger gripping position
- Straight knurling indicates SAE sizes
- Deep marking for easy identification
-#27,811 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #42 in Triple Square Drive Sockets
-5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
-Item can be shipped within U.S.
-This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- I installed a new 40 ton shop press in my garage, assembled with grade 10 1” bolts (which have 1-1/2” hex heads). I didn’t own a 1/2” drive socket of this size, and OEM is a decent tool company (made overseas) so I felt the cost was good enough for something I’ll probably never use again (large metrics, yes, not SAE sizes). A nice feature of this socket is the knurling near the back, for starting the bolt by hand. Many German-made sockets have this great feature, costing three times the price.
- A 3/8”long handle wrench, 3/8” to 1/2 inch adapter and this socket are all you need to remove your RVs water heater an anode rod On top of that this is a decently made part
- It is a socket. There is not much to it. It is accurate on the size and is appears to be well-machined. It appears to be a relatively soft material, but it works as expected.
- The product performed well for the purpose I needed. It the highest quality but it was effective.
- If you happen to be looking at this for the same purpose I used it for, look no further. This is good quality. It fits nicely on to the anode rod on one end, and to the wrench on the other. I used it with a regular wrench, with a breaker bar, and with an impact wrench. It worked well with all three.
- Just what I needed to replace rod in hot water heater.
- Great product
- Worked perfectly