Size:1/2″ Drive 50-250 ft/lbs. With over 40 years of proven and successful experience in the field of torque technology, eTORK’s Founder and CEO has designed, developed and sold torque wrenches to some of the largest retailers in the country.
– 45 Tooth Ratchet Head for easier clockwise and counter-clockwise operation in tight spaces. – Hardened Alloy Steel Housing for strength and durability, resulting in a slimmer, lighter design. – The ball bearing release mechanism ensures greater sensitivity, consistency and precision compared to competitive wrenches. – Each wrench is factory tested and certified before shipping. An individual certification is included with each wrench. – Ergonomic, large diameter soft-grip handle is more comfortable to use, and requires up to 50% less turning force than most competitive products when adjusting torque. – Dual, English and metric scales are easier to read than on the most competitive wrenches, reducing possible adjustment errors. – The locking knob secures selected torque setting from accidental changes. The torque adjustment is made by pulling down on the locking knob and turning the handle. – The factory repair and calibration center is located in Roswell GA for any needed service and assistance.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔ Lifetime Personal Use Guarantee ✔
- Wrench clicks and/or releases when preset torque value is reached
- Accurate to +/- 3% in clockwise direction compared to most competitors +/- 4%
- Meets the requirements of America National Standard ASME B107.300-2010
-#6,370 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #16 in Torque Wrenches
-3.55 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- So heres my initial review of this torque wrench. So i work for a dealership and do alot of tire rotations brakes ect. I have tried different torque wrenches from friends that bought it at big stores and the expensive tool truck torque wrenches. So i decided to get this one and yes to be honest ive never heard of this brand before but it seem like a good fit. So i received the torque wrench today it looked good and ok quality seems heavy a good kind of heavy. The torque adjustment is easy and locks 95% of the time. I spent about 2 hours torquing and trying different setting.Now the lock didnt fully lock some of the times and it was loose. I have to use it more to give a better review but its a initial review. Now the lock seems pretty cheap to me so im concerned about it but only time will tell. It does come with a certificate of calibration with serial number but i dont know if this is real or not. Things to beware of. Yes its made in china but calibrated here in the states? Also its about 20.5 inches long so i dont know if i will have issues torquing 150lb of torque on trucks and some heavy duty trucks and i need to be doing this most of the day.I will be using at work and i will update my review
- I can’t say how accurate the torque wrench really is, but I can say that the certificate of calibration is fake. Clockwise and CounterClockwise readings are exactly the same, including the variation between subsequent samplings for all 3 torque tests. The statistical probability of this happening is so astronomically low, it isn’t even plausible. Due to this, I can’t trust the accuracy or quality of this tool.
- My Craftsman 10 – 150 Ft Lb torque wrench (1 year warranty) broke and fell apart after only 2 years of light service. I had used it primarily to check and tighten the torque on the bolts of my 5th Wheel’s custom pin box on average once a month while traveling. It seemed to be well made but it turned out the ratcheting mechanism was dependent on a screw in the head that was too small in diameter. It snapped causing the rest of the parts in the head to fall out. It was not fixable because the screw end was irretrievably embedded in the mechanism.Though I have only had to use the eTorque C3250 once, the ratcheting system seems to be made of heavier duty parts than the Craftsman. If I wind up having problems with it I will update this review – but at this moment I suspect I will never have to take advantage of its lifetime warranty.
- I cannot say enough good words about the build quality of this wrench. Very easy adjustment, ergonomic handle, and a solid weight to the product. Calibration record came with the wrench and the torque range + tolerance is even laser etched directly on the body (with respect to the direction of rotation). You can definitely tell the manufacturer takes pride in their product. When you buy this wrench you get an email from the Director of Operations explaining that they do actually care that you get a product that is going to work. Definitely need more manufacturers like this in the world. Bought 3 torque wrenches from from eTORK (1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″) and used this one to torque the wheels on my M3. Worked great!
- I have literally tried 5 different brands of 1/2″ Torque Wrenches off Amazon and everyone of them had issues. I’m happy to say with this one my search is finally over. Very nice design and works flawlessly. It arrived yesterday and put it to work right away. Used it 6 different times yesterday on different foot lbs and didn’t fail me like the rest. The length is just right and very stout, love the locking handle design and doesn’t feel cheap like all the others I have tried. The indicator for the Ft Lbs is great, very easy to read, and dead on. Best torque wrench for the money, especially since it comes with a lifetime warranty.
- The wrench I received has calibration tolerance way inside of the 3 clockwise and 6 counterclockwise % that is stated. Mine is within 1% clockwise and 1.5 % counterclockwise. Display and torque adjustment represents a huge leap forward from traditional design. Directions are short and sweet and have everything a new user needs to know clearly written in English. I was worried the plastic handle would feel chintzy, but it feels extremely solid and is comfortable to handle. The torque selection lock design also works easily and feels very sturdy. I am very satisfied with this product.
- Purchased the 250ft.-lb version for $50.00. Must have been on sale because 3 days after arrival it $100.00 plus.Have 2 other craftsman that cover up to 150lbs need this for spindle nut of front wheel requiring 180lbs. It did the job.Good:Arrived quicklyVerified both direction (cw/ccw) at 90ft.-lb was within 2 lbs. well within published specification.Easy to view setting.Solid click when it is setComes with a good plastic locking case for storage.Includes calibration certificate…It seems legit.Unknown:Not crazy about the pullout plastic locking mechanism but it works so far.No way to disassemble if you want to self calibrate. However I doubt I’ll need to do that.eTORK (C3250) 1/2-Inch Drive”Click Style” Torque Wrench (50-250 ft.-lb./70-340 N.m)