Style:Hex Shape + Ergonomic Handle The Jonard Tools M-216C/EX Ergonomic Can Wrench is designed to fit over long binding posts and is the perfect tool for opening telephone box fasteners and tightening nuts on binding-post terminals. The can wrench features the following: 1) Hex shape on outside of sockets can be used with a wrench to maximize torque, 2) 7/8” diameter impact-resistant thermoplastic handle is ergonomically designed and color-coded orange, 3) Thin-walled sockets access tight spaces such as locking devices on terminals and cabinets, 4) Total length is 7” with 1 1/4” (32 mm) deep sockets to fit over long binding posts, 5) Heat treated alloy steel sockets provide long life and durability
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE: The 7/8 inch diameter impact resistant thermoplastic handle is ergonomically designed for increased comfort and torque and color coded orange
- CONVENIENT DESIGN: Sockets are thin-walled so they can access tight spaces such as locking devices on terminals and cabinets
- LONG LENGTH: Total length is 7 inches with 1 1/4 inch (31.75 mm) deep sockets to fit over long binding posts
- HIGH DURABILITY: Made of heat treated alloy steel sockets for longer life and durability
-5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
-Item can be shipped within U.S.
-This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Works well on the 3/8 side but the 7/16 side is too shallow for many types of ground blocks. I bought it specifically for this purpose and found that it is useless for loosening/tightening some types of ground blocks and bonding straps.
- Anyone who is looking at these obviously know what they are for. This one is sturdy and well designed. I have been using this brand for years while working in the telecom industry.
- Good pedestal can wrench to open and access telco peds and cabinets. Haven’t tried it on protector lugs yet, but should be deep socket enough to use on the double nutted grounds. Flats near the handle is handy if a ped bolt is a little stuck and needs coaxing with a open end or adjustable “crescent” wrench.
- Buy one and disconnect your neighbor’s DSL or land line. I wish I had had one of these when I lived in an apartment building..wink winkThis is a great addition to my tool bucket !
- Awesome tool for any cable installer, must have. Opens pedestals, flips and tightens ground blocks, ground holders for mounting, and much more. I just got mine, it’s packaged nicely, very professional – I love Jonard tools. Tough, and long lasting.
- Great quality and handy tool for the cable guy. Jonard is becoming the go to brand for cable tools at our house. This one is sturdy slim and will last forever if you take care of it. I will buy again if it ever wears out or if I lose it (far more likely).Recommended without hesitation.
- this is the best tool i have ever had in my entirely life in all of the universe
- A good investment if you are into cable or telco. The strippers are worthless, and I kept catching that part of the can wrench on my pocket or the belt I often put it in, so I ripped that worthless part out. I wish the SNI tool, or security key, side was on the larger 3/8th side, but I still can not complain, it works just like you would think it would.