Size:1-Pack Product Description Tamper Resistant Hex End L-Wrenches fit all tamper resistant hex screws. Chamfered tool tips eliminate burrs and help tools seat in screw head. The sharp corners transfer more torque to the screw which reduces stripping. From the Manufacturer Bondhus Tamper Resistant (Security) L-Wrenches have a hole in the tip to accommodate a pin in the socket head fastener. Each tool is manufactured to the tightest tolerances in the hand tool industry. All Bondhus tools are manufactured with Bondhus’ exclusive Protanium steel and finished with it’s proprietary ProGuard corrosion resistant finish.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 8 piece set
- Long arm style
- Includes sizes: 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16 and 3/8-inch
- Works on Tamper Resistant (Security) hex screws
-#40,360 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #122 in Hex Keys
-12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Got a tamper-proof security hex screw (hex indent with a pin in the middle)? This will fit that. I bought it specifically for one size only: the 5/16″ because it fits the locks on the big telecom cabinets that I have to work with every day and the L-shape gives better leverage or unlocking the bolts compared to the straight can-wrench that I originally had.
- These new TV mounts love to include these screws which require the tamper resistant wrenches. Installed one a couple years ago for my sister, she was moving and couldn’t get the tv off because the original key was misplaced! Bought myself a nice set to fix that. They come in a nice little package, multiple sizes and I won’t have to worry about encountering another of those pesky screws again! A bit more than I wanted to pay being most use the one size but meh, I needed to do the job and I like having the set.
- Sizes included (in inches): 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8.Long-arm lengths from 3-3/8″ to 6-1/2″.Both ends of each wrench have the holes for tamper-resistant screw heads.I gave four stars because a few of the holes appear to be a little off-center. They’re not nearly as inaccurate as many of the cheap, foreign-made driver bits I’ve seen, though, so I doubt it will affect their usability. I will update my review if I have any problems.
- Needed a set of these to work on some IT equipment where the manufacturer decided to use tamper-resistant on some adjustment screws. So far they have held up fine and have done the job. If you encounter the need for one of these and can wait long enough to buy a set I would just buy this set so you don’t have to worry about needing to buy another one down the road. May buy another set down the road to keep at home.
- I’m in the process of painting my sweethearts 98 mustang. One of thee wrenches was necessary to remove the mustang symbol from the grille.Not quite done with project yet but the tools worked just fine. A quality product and reasonably priced. Thank you.
- My auto store didnt know what they were called or were to find them. These tools were hard to find and I needed them for my center cap lock on my car. Theses seem like very strong and quality wrenches. They fit perfect and work great love the button up bag it comes with. Still think black is a bad color real easy to lose but a 5star wrench never the less
- 1-31-13. I was surprised at the high quality of the Bondhus 48332 Tamper Resistant Hex L-Wrenches, Set of 8. They come in a nice clear vinyl pouch with a snap closure. The position of the tip hole and the machining of the flutes is superb. I have not yet tested the strenght of the metal but from the appearance I expect equally high quality. I recommend this product and will buy more Bondhus tools in the future.
- Very well made and made in the USA.