Size:1-Pack Product description 116-20599 Features: -Smaller inside radius for tight spaces. -Allows for lower clearance. -Tip Type: Hex Ball. -Handle Type: L-Handle. Product Type: -Hex. Dimensions: Overall Product Weight: -1.3 Pounds. From the Manufacturer Bondhus Stubby tools are designed and manufactured to be strong, to save time and fit into low overhead locations that are too short for a standard hex or ball end wrench. The low profile short arm has a smaller inside radius that allows the tool to be used in very tight spaces. Compact Balldriver L-Wrench sets are perfect where a variety of tool sizes are required. All sets are packaged in our patented Bondhex tool case. Wrenches slip easily into individually marked slots and twist to lock securely in place. Only available from Bondhus, Protanium steel means these are the strongest ballpoint L-Wrenches available.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Angle entry up to 25 Degrees on sizes .050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8-Inch and 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, and 10mm
- Low profile short arm reaches screws with low overhead clearance, that are inaccessible with any other type of hex tools
- Tools are Made in the USA with Bondhus proprietary Protanium steel and are up to 20 percent stronger than competitor tools
- ProGuard Finish is 5 times more effective than the next leading brand in preventing rust, protecting your investment over time
-#14,059 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #41 in Hex Keys
-1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Seemed to be a well made, until the ball broke off of some of the wrenches. I contacted company, got no reply about replacing broken tools. Very dissatisfied by company customer support. I use Allen tools constantly at work and have to buy my own, this was a waste of my money. Would like to have replaced, but company ignores my emails
- These are one of those tools you probably set aside for that special day you need them since you probably have a bunch of hex keys already and don’t want to mar these. Well that’s what they are for me anyways but without grinding down my own keys, I can’t find a stubby key set like this. I’ve had those situations in the past where I wished I had some of these but had to get creative instead. So while I haven’t used them yet, anyone that works on small stuff will likely wished at one point they had these and I know I’m going to be so thankful I have them on hand when my day comes again.
- Just what you need in a tight spot. Had a job that required a stubby Allen wrench and was surprised to find they aren’t available locally. Found these and they’re a life saver. The little ball end allows you to put the screw on the wrench and start threading it even if the hole and screw don’t line up straight. Nice to have available. Decent price, little carrying case, quick delivery and sturdy construction. Made a difficult job so much easier, I almost wanted to do it again, now that I had the correct tools. Ha! Just kidding on the do over!
- These are one of those tools that you rarely have a use for, but when you do need them they are a lifesaver. When I bought these I was working on a snowblower with a very tight access carburetor. I was faced with the decision to cut one of my Allen keys when I decided to look online and see if anyone made stubby Allen wrenches. To my surprise they do, and they are a fantastic tool. These are one of those tools that a buddy calls you up in a jam and you say “I’ve got a tool for just that, I’ll be over in a bit”
- Another quality American made product! Been using Bondhus stuff from their inception too! Still using my sets (mostly as lend outs now that they have been replaced with newer Bondhus sets) I have since the 1980’s. For the price… well they could easily charge more for such quality! God I love ’em!
- The short arm side of these Allen wrenches is short enough to reach places impossible for standard-length Allen wrenches, Allen socket sets, or even quarter-inch hex bits in an angle driver. The long ends of these wrenches feature round universal-joint heads for off-angle access. Great tools.
- Hint – the MOST USEFUL configuration is stubby one one end, ball on the long end. This set has it in metric and SAE. I keep ’em handy in every toolbox – at work, in truck, in my garage. Ya never know when you’re gonna need ’em.
- Expensive, but well made and perfect allen wrench for tight inaccessible spaces. Was able to complete task: tightening Precor eleptical machine. Next day used again to put together furniture.