The CREMAX 10-Piece Cushion Grip Screwdriver Setis comfortable and durable. Their black oxide magnetic tips allow for a precise fit and grip on fasteners. With chrome plated bars to resist corrosion, smooth-domed end for fast spinning action, tip identification on handle for easy selection, and bi-material handles for comfort and control, these tools are perfect for a do-it-yourselfer’s tool box, shop cabinet, workbench, or tool belt. Features & Benefits 1. Bi-material handle for comfort and control 2. Smooth-domed end for fast spinning action 3. Black oxide tips for precise fit into fasteners 4. Precision-machined tip for exact fit 5. Chrome-plated bars for corrosion resistance 6. Tip identification on handles for easy selection What’s in the Box 1 x Phillips screwdriver (#0x75mm) 1 x Phillips screwdriver (#1x100mm) 1 x Phillips screwdriver (#1x125mm) 1 x Phillips screwdriver (#2x100mm) 1 x Phillips screwdriver (#2x38mm) 1 x Flathead screwdriver (3.0x75mm) 1 x Flathead screwdriver (4.0x100mm) 1 x Flathead screwdriver (5.0x125mm) 1 x Flathead screwdriver (6.0x100mm) 1 x Flathead screwdriver (6.0x38mm)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MULTI-PURPOSE USE : CREMAX 10-piece screwdriver set is designed for domestic appliances、furniture、automotive 、factory, they are capable of meeting your various needs.
- STRONG MAGNETIC TIP：It attracts screws easily, and make it easy to take the screw out after unraveling. The blackening treatment prevent to rust effectively.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN：Ergonomic non-slip and soft handle which is made of PP+TPR materials, let you feel soft and comfortable at work.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS：The screwdriver bar is made of chromium vanadium steel for durable. Each handle is printed with a size for identification.
-#574 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #1 in Screwdriver Sets
-1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- I’m an amatuer when it comes to fixing stuff. I have a few Philips and Flat head screwdrivers in my junk/tools drawer that I occasionally use. For fixing furniture and big electronics, they worked fine. But recently, I started on my bathroom renovation. I had to use the screwdrivers more extensively.It became pretty clear that the any screwdriver that I had wasn’t enough to do the job. The grips were slipping and the screwdriver itself was getting stripped away.So I decided to spend a few more dollars and get a nice set. Cremax one was in my budget, and the set came with everything I needed. As soon as I received it, I noticed the huge difference!ONE MAJOR difference is the comfort of the grip. Cremax fits nicely in my hand without slipping. When I was screwing down on hardwood, there was no slippage. It seems like such a minor thing, but saves you time and energy when you’re using the screwdriver all day long!Also, the tip of the drivers are much stronger. I haven’t stripped either the tips of screwdrivers or the screws. It may be the good grip that makes the difference. After using the largest flat and philips for a few weeks, they still look brand new. Strong magnets on the tip is great too.All in all, this set is great. When it comes to basic tools like this, spend a few more dollars and get a good set like this one. This will last longer and make your life easier.
- For a long time I really held back from buying a screwdrivers. However 2 weeks back I needed a set to get some work done and I didn’t want to go with a single screw driver with changing heads. I wanted something which contained various sizes, wasn’t pricey and still handy. This specific product met all those three requirements. I used a couple of them over the weekend to open the oven up (need a wrench as well which isn’t a part of this package) but the screw drivers worked as expected. They are handy, comfortable and they seem durable. I didn’t put them through any rough use yet, but working with them I get the sense that these would last. I like the fact that they come in a pouch for storage, I have had many screw drivers go missing on me in the past.Excellent quality, value for money and very handy.
- I needed a screw driver set for small screws having 4 kids we always need to replace batteries in toys that have the smallest screws. Even my husband loves this set to use on bigger projects.
- Perfect set for building computers. I needed to replace some of my old screwdrivers and came across this set and thought I would give it a shot. They worked out perfect and for the price, you can’t beat them.
- Great set! The bag helps keep them all together.
- Who can’t use a screwdriver, I’ve mad-have gotten these for husband but if wanted too I can use. 10 included to help with multiple tasks “wow” it’s constructed with magnetic that keeps small screws close – without losing. The handle will be non slip built economic put together also ( chrome vanadium steel material ) noted on page of seller corrosion resistance. Flat heads and phillip heads in your package home or possibly proffesional usage..Pros: Handy tools!Cons: None.
- I didn’t realize how much I needed this set until I bought it. I had a few mismatched screwdrivers in my junk drawer that I occasionally use for small things around the house. They work okay but were falling apart and I struggled with finding the right size and stripping the screwdriver tips when I did use them. I needed a new, actual set and Cremax looked like it had what I needed. Shipping was quick and the set came in a organized carry bag which makes it super easy for me to keep track of and store without fear of losing pieces. The first time I used them, I immediately noticed the grips were way more comfortable and easy to handle, not to mention the magnetic tips made it so much more convenient to hold the screws in place which saved me alot of time. Thanks to the hardened tips, I also haven’t run into the problem of accidentally stripping either the tips of screwdrivers or the screws. The set has every length and size I would need and they’re easy to find in the organized bag. They’ve held up very well with use and I havent run into any problems with them. Over all, I’m happy with the purchase and definitely got what I paid for. They’re comfortable, sturdy, easy to use, and convenient for small or large jobs around the house. Great tools!
- The saying you get what you pay for doesn’t really apply for these I’d have to say. Just because a tool is expensive doesn’t mean it’s going to do a better job than the cheap tool. I’d have to say for a cheap screw drive set these work extremely well and get the job done just as well as a $80 set!