Style:48 Pc. 1/4″ Drive Impact Socket Set Forged from the finest chrome molybdenum alloy steel-the best choice for strength and durability. This set contains 48 SAE and METRIC-Piece. Sockets are laser etched and roll stamped for lasting size recognition. Set features a heavy duty blow molded storage case and is fully guaranteed. Set includes: 3/16″, 7/32″, 1/4″, 9/32″, 5/16″, 11/32″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″, 9/16″, 3/16″, 7/32″, 1/4″, 9/32″, 5/16″, 11/32″, 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″, 9/16″, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm,13mm, 14mm, 15mm.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY WITH SUNEXPRESS: Get in the express lane with the industry’s leading warranty program and exchange warranted products directly with Sunex.
- CR-MO STEEL: Provides the strength and flexibility to handle high torque impact tools.
- RADIUS CORNER DESIGN: Reduces wear and increases torque on fasteners by placing force on fastener walls rather than fastener corners.
- CHAMFERED OPENING: Quickly aligns fastener to socket.
-#11,352 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #11 in Socket Sets
-4.25 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
-Item can be shipped within U.S.
-This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Tool truck quality tools and discount store prices. I use these at work and they are great. Surprisingly thin walled for impact sockets but that just means they fit into tight spaces! I’ve been abusing them a bit and they haven’t shown any signs of wear at all. The black coating will wear off a bit if they rub against anything, but that’s purely cosmetic and won’t effect the socket. Great purchase!
- Love the product, nice layout. I wanted to see the inside of the case before I bought them and couldn’t find any pics, so I’m posting one for those like me. The case seems to be OK, but I doubt the clips will last long, but I still like the product.
- I was shopping around for sockets to fill my Hansen Socket Trays and have heard a lot of good things regarding Sunex so I decided to give this set a try as I didn’t already own any 1/4in drive impact sockets.After some extensive shopping, I couldn’t find a more complete and praised set at a decent price other than this Sunex set.Great first impression after unboxing the set and I’ll update this review if I ever have a sub-par experience after using them for a while.Something I was specifically looking for was to completely fill my 1/4in Hansen Socket trays and this Sunex set nearly does it. The metric tray is compelrlty filled, and I’ll just need to hunt down a few more for my SAE tray. I did have an issue fitting two sockets on the trays, the deep 4.5mm and the deep 9/16. I managed to get the deep 9/16 socket to fit after some very light filing. The 4.5mm I’ll need to work on a bit more to get it to fit the post on the tray.
- Update: I reached out to Sunex Tools and their support was extremely understanding and sent out the missing socket! Change the rating to 5 stars.I bought this set to use mostly as nutdrivers. I have a 1/4 screwdriver handle for sockets and rather than get several sets of nutdrivers, this set made sense (and that my neighbors lost their nutdriver set and want ME foot the bill). Well past the Amazon return date, I happen to need a 7/16 deep …and its not in the case! Seems it was packed at the factory with TWO 3/8 sockets (see image). I emailed Sunex and never got reply. I sent another email (their customer form on their website) but may call if no reply in a week. I don’t want to buy a single socket for their mistake. Other than that issue, the sockets are solid and no issues with use. (not for a business-home user only)
- I purchased the sunex brand master socket sets because we use this brand tools at work and we have never been let down on their quality and I wanted sets that are all inclusive, including torx bits, shallow, deep, and swivel sockets. these kits include all of that plus a wide range of extensions and a swivel to put either the shallow or deep sockets on if I need that particular set up without having to purchase those whole sets which are a lot more money. I work on construction equipment and believe me if you ever have to loosen a rusted concrete coated nut and bolt the strength of these impact sockets and the grip on the side wall of the nut is mandatory, other sockets just grab the edges and that will quickly round out the nuts and bolts and force you to cut them off.
- This is a great socket set, very complete and works well. The only problem I have is that the 10mm deep socket in this set is actually a 9mm marked as a 10mm. Its the most commonly used socket size for metric. Not worth sending the whole set back for a exchange, so had to order a 10mm deep socket to replace it. Now if the replacement is the same way. Then I would return both the single socket and the complete set. Will be checking the other sizes and updating this review.
- Its getting a 4 star review only because the 9/32 long socket was printed wrong, in its place was another 5.5mm long socket, its stamped 5.5mm, but it has 9/32 printed on the other side, so i got two 5.5mm long sockets in the set, and if you put them side by side, they’re both 5.5mm, not a big deal, but i called Sunex and in a professional way of wording it, didn’t care to help or wanted to exchange it, basically you bought it on amazon and not through us, so we can’t help you kind of thing, once again, not a big deal, you can get a 9/32 1/4 impact for like 3.. 4 bucks on here or ebey.Bottom line, would i buy the set again Yes, would i recommend it Yes, great price for what you get, have used these at work now for a while and like them very much, but be sure to go through them all and see if some are stamped one thing, and printed another.
- Really liked this 1/4″ socket set. Bought it mainly to go with my Bosch electric impact and they work pretty well together.The top comes off pretty easily so it’s a cinch to just open one of my tool drawers open and take whatever socket I need out. I Mostly just use the sockets for getting screws out. All in all I’m pretty happy with the sunex set and would definitely recommend it.