Content: 13 × English – Long Arm Ball & Hex Key Wrenches: 3/64” 1/16” 5/64” 3/32” 7/64” 1/8″ 9/64” 5/32” 3/16” 7/32” 1/4″ 5/16” 3/8″ 13 × Metric – Long Arm Ball & Hex Key Wrenches: 1.27mm 1.5mm 2mm 2.5mm 3mm 3.5mm 4mm 4.5mm 5mm 5.5mm 6mm 8mm 10 mm
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Durability: Made from Hardened treated Chrome Vanadium Steel alloy (Cr-V)
- Corrosion-Retardant: Black-Oxide Finish
- Easy Storage: Hinged cased opens flat allowing easy access to wrenches
- Ball Hex Ends: Adds additional 25-degree entry angle to reach around obstructions
-#2,883 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #7 in Hex Keys
-1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Not impressed with the holder of the Allen wrenches. During my travels all the wrenches fall out on both sets all the time. Do you know what it’s like sorting metric and SAE out in the field while being in a rush. After using them a couple weeks of frustrations I just disposed of them. I need to be organized at my job for fast services. Wouldn’t recommend.
- these are a little ruff on the finish. The case flips out so you can access all of the wrenches which is nice but i’ve already lost a couple wrenches in the yard. The flip out feature is nice but if you tip these cases upside down the Allens fall right out. Kinda hard to get used to when i had my last set for 30 years and only lost 1 wrench over the time period. The ball ends sometimes don’t seem to fit the screw hole.
- Excdlldng value for Ball End Hex Key Allen Wrenches. Only improvement I could suggest so far is to have some sort of retaining system for the wrenches to stay in the plastic holder better. In normal use it probably won’t be a problem; however, it is easy for individual wrenches to slide out of the plastic holder and might contribute to losing some of the smaller wrenches.
- I bough this set of wrenches to make a small reparation on my bike. The smallest wrench broke in the first use (terrible quality). The 3mm wrench swept my screw because the terrible quality of the material of the wrenches.This was a cheap set, but I was expecting a better quality on the pieces. I should read the other feedbacks (in which people report broken wrenches) before buying.I’ll try to send them back, they doesn’t work for me.
- these are amazing. especially for the value. my old set wasnt in this convenient case and they are just loose in my tool box making it difficult at best to find the right one. now I can keep them organized. I live the ball tip for getting into some tricky places. i have applied some heavy torque and they seem like they will hold up. might get another set so I can keep them in my two highly used areas.
- I’m not a real tool person so I am not an expert. I am disabled and have little strength in my hands and I was able to loosen the bolt on My Walker wheel so I could remove them and the hair that wraps around the wheels making it difficult to maneuver. I have to say I feel very good about myself that I was able to do this myself. I have allot of IKEA furniture in sure this will help with that as well. Thank you!
- 3/16 wrench ball end broke off on first use.
- With the way my husband loses hex keys because how much uses them at work and people borrowing them these are the best we have found. All the sizes he needs and more so when he loses some again I know what I’m getting him