Equip your shop space with the hex wrenches you need to get through every repair with the Park Tool PH-1. 2 P- Handled Hex Wrench Set With Holder 8 piece set. In the kit you’ll find the 8 wrenches you need most for every day use, from 2 to 10-millimeters in size, and a handy pegboard compatible tool holder to keep them organized, too. The holder has two extra spots for stashing your three-way hex wrenches as well, helping you keep other parts of your shop space in order. The L shape of these wrenches gives you just the leverage you need when you have to put down force, or get in to tighter places for small adjustments.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hex Wrench: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm
- Recommended Use: bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited lifetime
-2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- This has got to be the best set of wrenches money can buy. You really get what you pay for. I absolutely love my set. Got them based on a neighbors recommendations. He uses it on his bicycle and I’ve been using them on my motorcycle. Absolute pleasure to us. And I also like the storage mount as it is nicely affixed to my bench board.
- Don’t let the stand detract from owning a good set of wrenches but geez.. who let the designer just go artsy?It’s ONLY designed to be mounted on a wall and it sucks. They can’t be laid down or anything other than a flat wall and they are tilted out from the wall so come away from the wall too far.But.. still great tools.
- Received this for Christmas (put it on the list I give my wife each year). Super handy set; Park tool quality is perfect. The holder is great. It is designed to screw into a shop wall or on the side of a bench. But instead of doing that, I picked up four cup magnets from the hardware store, mounted those with machine screws to the four screw holes on the tool holder, and stuck it on the side of my rolling tool chest. This was I can use it in my shop and take it with me to races.
- Great set! It has the necessary wrench sizes to work at home for a basic bike maintenances. I already used them and it seems ver strong.
- Well made, happy with quality and storage that fits perfectly on my peg board
- Love the tools, kinda high.
- Have a few sets of hex wrenches, but these are by far my favorite. Ergonomic handle with short and long end makes any job easy.
- High quality tools as expected from Park Tool.