CARBYNE 7 Pc Extra Long Hex Bit Socket Set – SAE, 3/8” Drive S2 Steel Bits, Zinc Phosphate Bit Finish for Corrosion Resistance, Chrome Vanadium Steel Sockets Meets or Exceed ANSI Standards Contents: 7 Pc 3/8″ Drive Hex Bit Sockets – SAE: 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8″ Blow Molded Storage Case. Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- S2 Steel Bits
- Zinc Phosphate Bit Finish – For Corrosion Resistance
- Chrome Vanadium Steel Sockets – For Strength, Durability and Long Life
- Meets or Exceed ANSI Standards
-#24,631 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #4 in Square Drive Sockets
-1.65 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- I have not used this yet in the field, when I do I will update as needed. First off, great price. Tools are made in Taiwan, which I’ve always found to be a great indicator of quality. Anyways, case is nice, but meh. Case clasps leave me concerned for how it’ll fare in the long run. I’ll be updating soon on how it fares in the field. One thing that did initially concern me is the shaft was round instead of hex all the way through for the smaller ones, which makes field repairing the tool a one time ordeal.Was going to give it 4 stars because of the shaft being round instead of hex, but the shaft is thicker at least, and because of how loose the plastic clasp feels.We will instead see how it holds up in the field.Unrelated note, but the manufacturer (owner of company) did send me an email asking me to review the product. Time will tell how this tool pans out
- Was hoping for a ball tip set but this being a straight end tip is much more durable and less likely to break under force
- got these for my son, he works in a machine shop and needed something with a long reach without putting on extensions on the ratchet.
- Arrived quickly in a nice case. Obviously good quality at a glance. I put them to work on frozen 1/8 hex screws in an aged barbecue. In combination with a propane torch, these difficult screws were no match for the the extended length hex bits. (I had previously rounded out a couple of the screws using cheaper hex bits).
- Great Product, Highly recommended over similar products! You wont regret it!
- I’ve recently used this product. It’s very well made. I am very pleased with my purchase.
- I teach a robotics class and this tool is great for replace hard to reach screws.