Gear Wrench -Feet’s small ratcheting box end allows access to tight spots where a ratchet and socket or a conventional ratcheting box end will not fit. The Gear Wrench moves a fastener along any length threaded rod without ever having to remove the wrench from the fastener. Surface Drive box end virtually eliminates the rounding of fasteners. Ratchet Head: Yes, Finish Type: Nickel-chrome Plated Mirror, Point Size (qty.): 12, Combination Type: Open/boxed, Material Type: Fully hardened steel, Pieces (qty.): 1, Metric Size(s) (mm): 10.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Metric Ratcheting Wrench
- This product is highly durable
- This product is made in China
- Surface Drive provides a stronger grip on fasteners, reducing fastener rounding
-#37,123 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #56 in Combination Wrenches
-2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- I already have a 6 1/2 inch wrench and this one is the same as the one I have. I was looking for a longer wrench with rachet and this wrench was only 6 1/2 inches. I wanted a 8.8 inch wrench. I’m sending it back.
- Teeth are not as fine as a snap on.., but at this price you can’t go wrong. I’ve worked this wrench more than I should’ve… and it’s help up.
- I leave this with my car that I don’t use often, so that it’s easy for me to unplug and plug back in the positive terminal in the battery
- Great quality wrench that does “almost” what I needed it to do out of the package. I have to fit in a very small area and this wrench had too wide of a profile on the ratcheting end but with the help of a grinding wheel it now works perfectly. If it had been slim profile to start with it would be 5 stars.Side note:I really like the ratcheting wrench that you can change direction (loosen or tighten) with the flip of a lever but couldn’t find one for the same price. For me, this flat, straight design where you just flip the whole wrench works fine for my applications.
- Gear Wrench makes a very good product. So good of a product that that a co worker borrowed my 10mm and never returned it! He must have liked it so much he kept it? Needless to say I no longer loan tools out, they can buy their own….Also bought one of those explicit “no tools loaned” stickers to put on my box, so my stuff doesn’t keep coming up missing.
- Had to order them twice to get what I ordered the first time, But you can’t go wrong with gear wrenches!!! very good tools
- Fell apart on the first bolt I tried it on.
- Lost this item and needed to replace it to complete my set… Was kinda turned off when they wanted so much for just one… I knew they were on sale at Sears for $50, so I bought this missing 10mm AND just HAD to get another set, cause they’re just THAT good. 🙂