Dynamite Screwdriver: #0 Phillips, DYN2827
- Dynamite Screwdriver: #0 Phillips, DYN2827
-#14,569 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games) #58 in Screwdrivers
-0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Bought it strictly for the purpose of replacing my micro SD card in my New Nintendo 3DS XL, and it accomplished the task perfectly. Recommended!
- Ordered the #0 and rhe #00, they were both shipped together for a single shipping price. Arrived before estimated shipping date. Used the #00 to do a camera sensor dust cleaning and it fit perfectly. Magnetized tip was helpful working with the very small screws
- The tip of this is huge for what I need, I needed it to come to a point for tiny screws, it comes to a big +
- Perfect sized Philips head screw driver for fine head screws. Good, strong tip; no slipping; good grip. Highly recommend.
- Reasonable Priced, I had to replace Computer Screen I watched you tube video easy, easy, easy and they recommended this screwdriver
- Absolutely essential tool for working on laptops, netbooks, iPhones, etc….any device that requires a #0 screwdriver.
- Didnt last very long before breaking the star head.
- I needed a screwdriver like that for some repair work on a notebook computer. This is a very nicely constructed too, comfortable to work with.