ABOUT WOSTORE AUTO DOUBLE FLARING TOOL KITWostore’s double flaring kit is designed to make double or single flares in copper, aluminum, and brass tubing as well as soft steel brake line tubing. When you’re working on auto brake lines and brass tubing, you need reliable tools. You need a tool kit that is for both single and double flares and here is a kit you can count on. You can use this kit on any new or existing lines on your vehicle(up to 45 degrees).Features:The kit includes 1 flaring cone,1 flaring yoke and 5 adapters. Flaring Tools size: 3/16,1/4,5/16,3/8 and 1/2 inch, Adapters size: 3/16,1/4,5/16,3/8 and 1/2 inch.Blow molded hard plastic storage case keeps tools contained and organized,provides a convenient handle for easy transportation and portability.Product Dimensions:8.9*8*2inch Product Weight:2.4lb Color:Shown in the photo; Item Package Quantity:1 Kit.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Double Flaring Copper Aluminum Soft Steel Brake Line & Brass Tubing Tool Kit;Included 1 flaring cone,1 flaring yoke and 5 adapters;Wide range of sizes – 3/16,1/4,5/16,3/8 and 1/2 inch (4.8, 6.4, 7.9, 9.5, and 12.7 mm)
- Swivel is constructed out of alloy steel and chrome plated to assist in reducing friction.
- Heavy duty yoke is forged from heat treated steel to ensure durability and strength.
- Designed to use when flaring double or single flare in copper,aluminum,magnesium,and brass tubing as well as soft steel brake line tubing.
-#86,471 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive) #27 in Brake Repair Brake Flaring Tools
-2.35 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- I have been using a tool like this one for many years. The previous one which bought from the auto repair shop was helped a lot. That never had a problem with leaks. That works just like this perfectly adequate tool, but this cost less money. Thanks for the Amazon Wostore. This kit works very well under the instructions. Remember deburr your tube inside and outside. Don’t over tighten your tube clamp bar but ensures it does not slip. Protect cone on the first stage of double flare using the oil or brake fluid. Besides, a little heat and a bench vise also help. It makes solid double flare connections. Saved more than $200 doing brake line work for myself.
- Have gotten decent flares with this STYLE tool before so figured I’d try it again. Wasn’t very lucky this time. No matter what I tried I couldn’t get a centered flare. Ones that looked ok wouldn’t seal. One of the wing nut s actually stripped out. I’m DONE with this style flare tool. Cheaper isn’t always better!