Style:Tamperproof Carry fewer tools with the 15-in-1 multi-bit screwdriver. Comes with a fixed shaft and internal storage compartment for the screwdriver bits so they stay with the driver. 14 different sizes with an emphasis on tamper-proof bits plus a 1/4-Inch nut driver should cover the range of all your bit needs. includes 14 different screwdriver tips and a 1/4-Inch nut driver. Has internal storage compartment for bits. 15-in-1 tamper-proof multi-bit screwdriver has 4-Inch round shank. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn’t just the name of our company, it’s also our family name. And since we’re an American company that’s family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn’t just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day … Since 1857.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Multi-bit driver includes 14 different screwdriver tips plus a 1/4-Inch nut driver
- Internal storage for screwdriver bits
- Cushion-Grip Handle for maximum torque and comfort
- 15-in-1 tool
-#19,584 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #75 in Screwdriver Sets
-8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- This the only tool I have purchased from Klein that deserved lees then 5 stars. I have been buying Klein tools for more than 20 years. Don’t buy this tool. Stay far away from it. The bits don’t fit into the shank without forcing them and then if you manage to get a bit in you will require a different tool to extract the bit. I work over seas and I just opened the tool 3 months after purchase. To late to return. The Cully Brand or Mega Pro Brand of this product is the way to go.
- Im a commercial electrician and only carry this one screw driver around on job sites. Great 1 tool for all jobs.Pros: one screw driver replaces my whole bag of screw drivers, easy and fast to switch on the flyCons: tips are weak and break or bend with any serious force, and plastic holder for the tips stretches out after time and tips rattle around inside.Still recommend buying
- Broke the standard straight blade tip in only two weeks. Never used as chisel. I only used it for my everyday things, breakers, devices, plates. Broke tightening a wire on a breaker. First Klein tool I’ve ever been disappointed with.
- The screwdriver is really great to take on service calls because of how many tools it packs into one. I’ll typically take this, my lineman’s, and a meter into wherever I’m going and be good to go.Update: I still recommend this tool completely, however, it should NOT be used to pry AT ALL. The shaft will bend easier than you may expect. I bent mine and had to buy another. Leaving it a 5 starts though because of how handy it is.
- Just what I wanted. Very fast shipping and a Klein tool what more do I need to say edited my review the first day I used the flathead it broke still I nice screwdriver but might be be better for an around the house thing rather than on my electrical jobs
- I thought I’d give the tool another try and it’s just not for me. I found myself constantly changing bits which got frustrating. Keep it simple.I would probably feel a little different if maybe the bits were done differently; one slotted and the other phillips #2 instead of one bit slotted on both ends and then change it out with another bit just to have the phillips #2 end.I’ll stay with my Klein 11-1 it just works better. The 1/4 inch nut driver also seems very weak and could break if to much torque was applied.Just my opinion.
- I love this screwdriver. I work in apartment maintenance and I like tools that do multiple jobs so I don’t have to carry a 50 pound bag everywhere I go. That’s exactly what this one does. Has almost every bit I need to complete most jobs. It also feels very good in the hand and not cheap.
- YOU CAN GO FROM A FLATHEAD TO A BRAKER HEAD AND THEM A REPCAIL ME I LOVE BYING TOOLS FROM AMZION SOME KELEIN TOOLS ARE CHEAPER HERE THEN A SUPPLY HOUSE YOUR IN THE SUPPLYHOUE EVERY DAY SPENDING 10,000 IN METAL BUT THEY CAN”t give you a deal common