Size:4 “ Made to be the most reliable tools in the market today，Tool solutions for most all situations.For deglazing engine cylinders 2-Inch to 7-Inch in diameter. Durable flexible shaft. Knurled wheel adjusts spring pressure of stones against cylinder bore. Knurled wheel adjusts spring pressure of stones against cylinder bore. Hone features 3 replaceable 4-Inch long 220 grit stones. How to use: 1. Spray Lubricant On The Stones Or The Cylinder Bores. Get The Hone Set Up On The Drill. 2. Insert The Engine Hone Into The Cylinder And Run The Drill At Low Speed Between 300-700 RPM. Move The Hone Up And Down Around Once A Second. 3. After Honing, Use A Paper Towel To Wipe Out The Inside Of Cylinder. WARNING: ▲Don’t Push Or Pull The Stones More Than 3/4 Inch Out Of The Cylinder. Don’t Run The Engine Hone For More Than 3 Mins. ▲This product and its packaging contain a chemical known to the state of california to cause cancer,birth defects,or other reprouctive harm. ▲Wear safety glasses when using tools.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ▲THE PERFECT SIZE YOU WANT – 2″ to 7″ diameter range 3-220 grit 4″ stones▲
- PRESSURE DEFINES EFFECTIVENESS – The Knurled Nut Controls Honing Tension By Adjusting The Spring Pressure Of Stones Against The Cylinder Bores. Suitable For Engine Cylinders With 2-Inch To 7-Inch Diameter.
- FLEXIBLE SHAFT – Durable flexible shaft for easy use and self centering,improves tool centering and alignment.
- TIME TO REFRESH – Removes Carbon, Rust And Heat Glaze Deposits On Cylinder Bores, Which May Cause Low Cylinder Pressure And Affect Engine Start-Up.
-#112,543 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive) #54 in Brake Repair Brake Adjusting Tools
-14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)