Special abrasive pads polish the cylinder without cutting. Controlled pressure, three abrasives and flexible driver give good stability and speed. Stones are 1 inch long.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Comes in skin-pack
- For 1-1/2 inches to 3-1/8 inches disc brake cylinder
-#110,851 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive) #53 in Brake Repair Brake Adjusting Tools
-3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- the mechanical portion of this tool looks durable and allows width/tension to be adjusted easily. for this size honestly im just glad it works. the stone portion could use some work, rivets job looks sloppy and the stones glue job was meh (i doubt it will cause problems it just looks ugly)… but i will fix all that when it comes time to replace the stones.
- I bought this when rebuilding the brake calipers on my truck. I did use it some and it seemed to work properly but it turned out my calipers were in really good shape for 11 years old and I really didn’t need it.I seemed to be easy to adjust and with careful use should hold up ok.
- Hone was defective out of the box.
- Works as advertised