Use plier tips to stretch brake spring with this Double Ended Brake Spring Pliers.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Double ended tool for removing and installing brake springs
- Handle ends remove and install spring over anchor post
-#681,963 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive) #143 in Brake Repair Brake Adjusting Tools
-14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
-Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
-This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Great service and fast delivery. Item arrived on the exact expected day. Item was Well packaged and no damage. This is a great tool if working on drum brakes. It is use to remove and install those stubborn, stiff springs that are involved with drum brakes. The tool worked perfectly and I wouldn’t change drum brakes without this tool. Satisfied. Thank You.
- Worked like a champ. Removed the drum brake springs like it should. The tool is of above average quality and made in overseas. Would have liked to have had a US made tool but the price of a Snap-On is too much. This tool is built rather sturdy and should last through a lot of brake jobs.
- these brake pliers work great! very sturdy, quality feel, dont bend or flex even with the hardest of springs. wouldnt expect anything less from Lisle.
- I was putting brake shoes springs on a 1958 Desoto, although these springs have 5 coils and are fairly stiff the arm with the hook bent. I borrowed a pair of SnapOnfrom a friend of mine and had no problens.